For Engage 2013 we're inviting IAB members to help to shape the agenda of the day by suggesting topics that they would like to see covered. If you have an idea for an inspirational presentation that you would like to deliver to digital industry thought leaders and decision makers then why not email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Suggest a session – what to send us:
Title of session: (max 10 words)
Speaker: (full name, job title, company)
Brief description of session: (max 50 words)
IAB Engage 2013 is a market leading conference focusing on key aspects of digital marketing. The theme for this year's conference is The Human Touch. As a result sessions will focus on: Touch pads. Touch screens. Thousands of touch points.
In today’s consumer-driven, “always on” landscape there’s only one essential, however– the human touch. Consumers are now sophisticated product researchers, brilliant content creators and sharp-eyed brand commentators– 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do savvy marketers authentically communicate with the people we all want to reach?
Submissions should be tailored to fit this agenda. If submissions do not reflect this agenda, the IAB reserves the right to reject the submission.
Ts & Cs for submissions:
- Submissions will only be accepted from IAB member companies
- Please send through your final submission by Monday 19th August
- Submissions will be listed on the IAB website from Monday 26th August to Monday 9th September
- Visitors to the IAB website will be allowed to vote to select their favourite submission
- Visitors will only be allowed one vote
- Results will be displayed in real time on the IAB website
- An announcement about the winner of the public vote will be made on Monday 9th September at 5pm
- The winner will be bound to deliver the session they committed to in their submission.
NB: If the IAB notice any unusual voting patterns, we reserve the right to take you out of the vote
- Disciplines & markets
- News & Blogs
- In this section
- Browse all news & blogs
- In this section
- Our story
- Creative Showcase
- Press centre
- The IAB team
- International IABs
Did you know
Over 80 per cent of IAB Events are free to members. Over the years, the IAB has welcomed a range of high profile speakers including Sir Martin Sorrell, Bill Gates, Stephen Fry, Jimmy Carr, Dara O'Briain, Louis Theroux, Dave Gorman and Rob Brydon.
You are here