IAB Non-member: £625 +VAT
Advertiser: £535 +VAT
Being truly effective at selling digital solutions requires confidence and competency in a variety of platforms. This one day practical course will empower you to be able to pitch the most suitable online solutions to your client with confidence and enable you to manage and overcome objections to develop the right commercial solution.
Level: Acceleration course
Who is it for?
An introduction for those who need to transfer their knowledge from the offline world to digital to drive sales goals.
Understand how to pitch online solutions to your client with confidence. Learn how to manage and overcome objections to develop the right commercial solution using the basic guiding principles.
What will you learn?
- What’s different about digital vs traditional media sales
- The trends in spend – persuasive facts to inspire you and your clients
- An overview of the digital media market
- Jargon busting – CPAs, CPMs, MPUs, RTB and how to use them
- Trafficking, reporting, measuring and optimisation
- Planning and selling across multiple channels
- How to get earned, owned and bought media working together
- How to create value for clients through the use of data
- Future trends and their impact on digital media
Please note we regularly update our courses with new and exciting content, so this list is more of a guide to topics rather than a detailed agenda.
This particular digital advertising course was one of the best I’ve attended during my time in media, it provided myself and colleague a great insight into how the digital landscape is changing and also the way advertisers communicate with audiences. Furthermore we were able to bring fresh ideas back to Channel 4 that have helped us breathe new life into our digital offering for clients. Daniel Ray, Manager, Channel 4.
- Disciplines & markets
- News & Blogs
- In this section
- Browse all news & blogs
- In this section
- Our story
- Creative Showcase
- Press centre
- The IAB team
- International IABs
Did you know
Over 80 per cent of IAB Events are free to members. Over the years, the IAB has welcomed a range of high profile speakers including Sir Martin Sorrell, Bill Gates, Stephen Fry, Jimmy Carr, Dara O'Briain and Louis Theroux.